Thursday, July 19, 2012
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
I launched a Kickstarter project to help fund this project. Kickstarter is website that allows you to have you project funded by public pledges. Those who pledge money will get rewards in return. Here is a list of some of the rewards I will be offering for pledges received for my project.
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE KICKSTARTER PROJECT
• Everyone receives a thank you on my website!
• Postcard along the road
• Postcards along the road from all 9 ecoregions I'm traveling through
• Cyanotype postcard hand crafted and sent on the road
• 8" x 10" unique hand made Cyanotype print
• 8" x 10" unique hand made salt print
• 6" x 6" hand made box of 1/2 dozen salt prints
• 14" x 20" unique hand made salt image
• A one-of-a-kind hand bound book of salt images
Posted by Josh at 7:39 PM
Friday, July 6, 2012
I decided to take the new bike on a test ride to see if she will be worthy of the cross country trip I will soon be embarking on. Proud to say she made it to Bar Harbor, ME in fine fashion. The new seat still needs some breaking in, but that aside, I believe I will not have to worry about the bike during the trip. As much as I like wrenching, having a bike that performs with basic maintenance will be a real pleasure. Here I am on top of Cadillac Mountain, the highest peak on the continental east coast!
Posted by Josh at 6:54 PM